The versatile ZWILLING vegetable knife is already popular with professional chefs around the world. The robust blade, the smooth edge and a stable tip allow to clean, peel and chop fruits and vegetables easily and expertly. The knife for vegetables is an essential complement for the knives of every modern and healthy kitchen.
The SIGMAFORGE® knife is precision forged from a single piece of a special stainless steel ZWILLING, specially formulated and which optimally combines chromium and carbon. The FRIODUR® sheet undergoes a special hardening to the cold to provide the knife with a finish that keeps it extraordinarily sharp, resistant to corrosion and flexible. The perfect geometry and the precision edge make cutting fruit and vegetables quick and easy.
With a continuous handle of hard plastic, the 8 cm vegetable knife fits comfortably even when working for a long time. The head acts as a protection preventing the fingers from slipping, while the continuous transition to the handle contributes to a simple use. This compact and multi-purpose knife from the FOUR STAR® series is designed to offer versatility and satisfy the most demanding demands. It is therefore ideal for cooking daily.
– Ice-hardened blade with FRIODUR® technique for exceptional corrosion resistance and durable blade
– ZWILLING special alloy stainless steel: Robust, corrosion resistant and flexible knives
– Knife forged in one piece with the SIGMAFORGE® technique
– Seamless transition between the handle and the blade
– Ergonomic plastic handle: facilitates a safe cut and avoids fatigue when cutting with the knife