The 0566CF may look classy with its new carbon fiber front scale, but don’t let the good looks fool you. The 0566CF, designed by Rick Hinderer, offers the same beast-like, ZT-tough build and precision features as the 0566; it just looks gentlemanly doing it.
The blade is high-performance ELMAX® powdered steel. With almost no impurities in the steel, the 0566CF’s blade can be sharpened to hair-popping levels with excellent edge retention.
SpeedSafe® assisted opening makes it quick and easy to open, while a steel frame lock with lockbar stabilizer provides secure lockup. Finally, ZT’s quad-mount, deep-carry pocketclip means you can carry this handsome beast any way you want.
- Made in the USA
- Lanyard hole
- Assisted opening system
- Frame lock, lockbar stabilizer
- Quad-mount deep-carry clip (left/right, tip-up/down)
- Steel: ELMAX® or CPM S35VN, stonewashed finish
- Handle: Carbon fiber front, stainless steel stonewashed back
- Blade Length: 3.25 in. (8.25 cm)
- Blade Thickness: 0.121 in. (0.307 cm)
- Closed Length: 4.5 in. (11.4 cm)
- Overall Length: 7.7 in. (19.6 cm)
- Weight: 5.3 oz. (147.4 g)