Zero Tolerance Flipper Knife Carbon Fiber
Zero Tolerance provides a dark, refined alternative to the original 0450 with the 0450CF.
This sophisticated ZT is a smaller option in the ZT family, yet offers a robust combination of durable, premium-quality materials. The blade steel is S35VN for exceptional toughness, wear resistance, and edge retention. The S35VN blade is DLC coated for matte-black good looks and enhanced performance. The front handle scale is carbon fiber, balancing the knife’s solid construction with lightweight convenience. The DLC-coated titanium back handle offers a secure frame lock—so you can always cut with confidence.
As an extra visual touch, ZT has added two emerald-green anodized-aluminum tube spacers that are especially eye-catching, standing out against the black handle. The 0450CF takes advantage of ZT’s KVT ball-bearing system to enable smooth, easy opening for either left- or right-handed users.
While it’s a smaller, more gentlemanly knife, the 0450CF proudly lives up to the overbuilt standards for which ZT is well known.
- Made in the USA
- KVT ball-bearing opening system
- Reversible clip (left/right)
- Titanium frame lock, hardened steel lockbar insert
- Steel: S35VN, DLC coating
- Handle: Carbon fiber front, titanium back
- Blade length: 3.25 in. (8.3 cm)
- Closed length: 4.1 in. (10.4 cm)
- Overall length: 7.4 in. (18.8 cm)
- Weight: 2.7 oz. (76.5 g)