This is one sweet little knife
With its blade length of just 2 inches, the new Kershaw Spoke is easy to take along with you just about anywhere. But even with such a compact blade, this knife is plenty useful. It slices through tasks quickly and easily because the Spoke’s big belly provides plenty of cutting surface—even though the overall blade length is shorter.
The knife opens quickly and easily with SpeedSafe assisted opening and the built-in flipper. Slightly oversized, the flipper doubles as a finger guard when the blade is opened. The steel handle features an unusual textured pattern that also provides a solid grip on this smaller knife. Black-oxide coating gives it a great look and a sturdy liner lock secures the blade open during use.
The Spoke has a reversible, deep-carry pocketclip and a black-oxide coated blade stop.
- SpeedSafe® assisted opening
- Liner lock
- Reversible deep-carry pocketclip (left/right, tip-up)
- Steel: 4Cr14, black-oxide coating
- Handle: Steel, black-oxide coating
- Blade Length: 2 in. (5.1 cm)
- Closed Length: 2.8 in. (7.1 cm)
- Overall Length: 4.75 in. (12.1 cm)
- Weight: 3.1 oz. (87.9 g)