One. Great. Work knife.
The new Kershaw Grinder is designed to be put to work.
To that end, the Grinder offers a blade with a slightly curved belly for all-purpose cutting and slicing. A clipped, tanto-inspired tip offers excellent piercing capabilities, too. If you need to bear down on the back of the blade during a particularly tough cutting job, the concave spine with heavy jimping provides additional grip security. The work-ready blade is made of 4Cr13 steel for solid service.
The Grinder is always ready to go to work quickly thanks to our SpeedSafe assisted opening and convenient built-in flipper. A secure liner lock keeps the blade securely open during work until the user releases it. The glass-filled nylon handle is ergonomically contoured to fit the hand securely and grooved to offer an extra-secure grip. The deep-carry pocketclip is easily reversible for tip-down, right- or left-handed carry.
- SpeedSafe® assisted opening
- Liner lock
- Reversible deep-carry pocketclip (left/right, tip-down)
- Steel: 4Cr13, bead-blasted finish
- Handle: Glass-filled nylon
- Blade Length: 3.25 in. (8.3 cm)
- Closed Length: 4.5 in. (11.4 cm)
- Overall Length: 7.75 in. (19.7 cm)
- Weight: 4.5 oz. (127.6 g)