21st Century Gladiators Would Definitely Carry This
Based on Rick Hinderer’s Maximus, the new Kershaw Decimus offers a heroic look—and makes for a very distinctive EDC.
The 8Cr13MoV blade is a single-edge bayonet grind with BlackWash™ finish for a handsomely dangerous look. It opens quickly and easily with SpeedSafe® assisted opening. The flipper itself is mirrored by a symmetrical protrusion on the back side of the knife, providing a short crossguard to keep your fingers safe.
The handle is steel with a stonewashed finish and black, glass-filled-nylon overlays that have zigzag texturing inspired by the custom texture on the original Maximus and designed for both secure grip and good looks. As an additional detail, the handle also has a Hinderer-style filler tab with stonewashed finish.
This new design from Kershaw and Rick Hinderer is sure to draw admiring glances every time you use it.
- SpeedSafe® assisted-opening
- Frame lock
- Reversible pocketclip (right/left, tip-up)
- Steel: 8Cr13MoV, black-oxide BlackWash™ finish
- Handle: Stainless steel with stonewashed finish, glass-filled nylon overlay
- Blade Length: 3.25 in. (8.3 cm)
- Closed Length: 4.25 in. (10.8 cm)
- Overall Length: 7.5 in. (19.1 cm)
- Weight: 4.3 oz. (123 g)