Our Largest Cryo—Now in BlackWash
The popular Cryo II gets a BlackWash finish. BlackWash™ gives a knife that already-broken-in look—like your favorite pair of well worn jeans. But that’s not all. It also provides an extra measure of protection for the metal and helps hide any additional scratches you may put on the knife during normal use.
The Cryo II is the result of collaboration between Rick Hinderer and the design and production engineers at Kershaw. The original Cryo (model 1555TI) was selected as a Blade Show “Best Buy” and was chosen as Men’s Journal Approved Gear.
Like all Cryos, this BlackWashed version is equipped with SpeedSafe® assisted opening for smooth and easy one-handed opening. Access it with the built-in flipper or thumbstud.
The blade steel is heat treated to Kershaw’s exacting standards. The handle is stainless steel with a sturdy frame lock to securely lock the blade open during use. A Hinderer lockbar stabilizer ensures the lock doesn’t over-extend. For maximum carry flexibility and discretion, the BlackWash Cryo II includes a four-position deep-carry pocketclip.
- SpeedSafe® assisted opening
- Flipper, thumb stud
- Frame lock, lockbar stabilizer
- 4-position deep-carry pocketclip (right/left; tip-up/down)
- Lanyard hole
- Designed by Rick Hinderer
- Steel: 8Cr13MoV, black-oxide BlackWash™ finish
- Handle: 410 stainless steel, black-oxide BlackWash™ finish
- Blade Length: 3.25 in. (8.3 cm)
- Closed Length: 4.4 in. (11.2 cm)
- Overall Length: 7.75 in. (19.7 cm)
- Weight: 5.5 oz. (155.9 g)