The Large Sebenza 21 Tanto with natural Micarta inlays bridges the gap between hi-tech titanium and the organic feel of Micarta. This knife’s natural canvas micarta inlays each fit exactly into one of three pockets machined into the handle; two on the front and one on the back. The sections are retained with VHB™ (very high bonding) double sided tape. The inlays give a contoured feel to the handle and are as attractive as they are functional.
- Blade Length: 3.625″
- Closed Length: 4.710″
- Overall Length: 8.335″
- Blade Material: CPM S35VN Stainless Steel
- Blade Thickness: 0.125″
- Blade Hardness: 59-60HRC
- Blade Style: Tanto
- Blade Grind: Hollow
- Blade Finish: Stonewash
- Handle Material: 6Al4V Titanium with Black Canvas Micarta Inlays
- Handle Thickness (Per Side): 0.125″
- Locking Mechanism: Frame Lock
- Pivot Assembly: Washers
- Pocket Clip: Titanium (Tip-Up, Right Carry)
- Weight: 4.7 oz.